Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Profile: Captain Joanne

DJ: Program Analyst
AMB: Never to grow up!
PD: Given my ambition, perhaps the un-employment line?
NN: The usual: Jo, JJ, J, however, given that 3 people on the team share the same name, I'm gonna have to create a unique one soon, hmmm...
PP: People who take the joy out of life.
HT: To see the possibilities. OH! I can also braid my hair with my toes … ok, how 'bout I can paint my toes while wearing my hair in braids? I have a lot of hair, so the braiding alone is a talent for sure!
W: Anything chocolate, especially Nella the chocolate lab.
CM: Waking up this morning.
CP/P: Nella, my chocolate bunny bear.
FS/Q: I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and it will pass through me. And, when it is gone there will be nothing, only I will remain.
LW: Bring on bikini bootcamp! Florida is just two months away!!

www.nellathechocolatelab.com

1 comment:

nella the chocolate lab said...

She also doesn't like it when itchy scratchy sits near her on the bus.