Friday, February 16, 2007

Profile: Linda


DJ: Program Manager/Policy Officer, Support Enforcement Policy and Implementation Unit, Family, Children and Youth Section, Department of Justice Canada.
AMB: To travel the world when I retire!
PD: Still working on that one!
NN: PU (Parental Unit) from my kids. My close friends and my brother call me Lu
PP: People that don't laugh enough!
HT: Having a napkin for every occasion, and the ability to scent out a tea room in any location.
W: Strawberries and really good dark chocolate! Any English pub or tea room.
CM: Sharing my childhood haunts in the UK with my children and grandson.
CP: My daughter Samantha, son, Michael and his wife Cherie and Grandson Cameron. My extended family and close friends.
FQ: Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
LW: Always remember that you are never alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe that's your GRANDSON! I hope I look as good as you as a grandma =)!