Friday, February 2, 2007

Profile: Lori B... 2

Name: Lori Brooks
DJ: Evaluation, Department of Justice
AMB: Make movies; retire (I'm so close to 2033!!!)
PD: Victim of a “you are required to work until you are 95 due to labour shortages” labour policy… DAMMIT!
NN: R2D3; “bark!”; Lo; (fresh) fish
PP: Pedestrian unfriendly drivers; anything that requires patience
HT: I can suck both nostrils in at the same time! Also, making a jackass out of myself (see photo to the left).
W: Mr. Felix and Mr. Norton cookies, poutine, peanut butter M&Ms, Le Nordik, celebrity gossip (not just my paddling is shallow!)
CM: The travels, the dance at my wedding… oh yeah, and the wedding.
CP & P: Husband (by the way, that’s his name too), Willy the very badly behaved Pomeranian
FQ: "God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." (Voltaire)
LW: Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250

See more at mon blog: http://loribrooks.wordpress.com/