Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Profile: Lina

DJ: Travel Consultant
AMB: To have a place somewhere warm near the ocean
PP: computer gremlins, insomnia, commercials - the stupid/bad variety
HT: spitting like a legless serpent (actual name withheld to respect the sensibilities of certain Boatylicious members)
W: Cinnamon, back rubs, animals, accents (highly dangerous when in combination with kilts, dress uniforms)
CM: my travels, particularly the ones to NOLA
CP&P: family, friends, and my dog Teddi who I still miss
FS: Even Impossible says I am possible
LW: Looking forward to first practice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feb 6th:

Happy Birthday Lina. All the best in the year come!

nella the chocolate lab said...

I'm kinda scared of serpents. Once, one chased me up a tree ... or maybe I chased it up a tree. Hmmm, the cold has affected my memory - Mom needs to get some heat in the house!

a grrl with a blog said...

Happy Birthday Lina!!!

(that's the pic I was talking about on sunday!!)