Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Profile: Lisa

DJ: Program Evaluation Manager
AMB: Queen of the World (what can I say…I dream big!)
PD: Lady in Waiting
NN: Lee lee, Bubbie
PP: Slow poke drivers, magazine pages without numbers...drives me crazy =)
HT: Being able to simultaneously steer with my knees, talk on the phone, play with the stereo and car dance all while driving super fast
W: Unfortunately, not having any noticeable “weapons of mass distraction” as can be seen in photo!! Obviously it’s not my shirt!!
CM: Crossing the finish line for my first marathon last year
FS/Q: “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” - Dr. Suess
LW: “Let them eat cake”!

** Also, Lisa is the brains behind our fabulous team name, Boatylicious! **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was that? Sorry, I got distracted ;)